Thank you to our Silver Sponsors:
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsors:
Ability Building Center
ACR HealthCare Group
Beyond Barriers Minneapolis
Community Connection of Minnesota
Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center
Dungarvin Minnesota, Inc.
Echo's Healing Stones
Essentia Health - Miller-Dwan Rehabilitation Services
Focus On Living Inc
Handi Medical Supply
Integrity Living Options, Inc.
Karcher Foster Services
Kauffman Law Firm
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Minnesota State Council On Disability
Noran Neurological Clinic
O'Keefe Matz Functional Health Clinic Opportunity Partners, TBI Metro Services
Options Residential, Inc.
People Incorporated - Epilepsy & Mental Health Services
Regions Hospital Rehabilitation Institute
Tandem Residential/ Capstone Services
TBI Residential & Community Services
Vinland National Center
Become a Sponsor for our 28th Annual Conference
34 13th Avenue NE, Suite B001 Minneapolis, MN 55413
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
2013 Annual Conference
28th Annual Conference for Professionals in Brain Injury
"Celebrating the Journey"
The 28th Annual Conference for Professionals in Brain Injury will take place on Thursday and Friday, April 11 and 12, 2013, at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.
- Keynote Speakers
- Alan Weintraub, M.D., and Robert G. Winningham, Ph.D., will deliver the Thursday and Friday morning keynote addresses. Lance Corporal Kyle Anderson, USMC, Casey Linstad, CTRS, and Dave Schafer MS, will be presenting at the close of the 28th Annual Conference.
- Thursday Schedule
- Full schedule for Thursday, detailing all breakout sessions.
- Friday Schedule
- Full schedule for Friday, detailing all breakout sessions.
- Presentation Handouts
- Each attendee is responsible for printing handouts for each presentation attended. Visit our Presentation Handouts page for the submitted presentation handouts.
- Additional Information and Directions
- Information for your comfort at the Earle Brown Heritage Center, parking information, and directions are available here.
- Cancellation policy
- Cancellations received less than 15 days before the conference are subject to a 20% fee.
- Click here for our Registration Brochure (pdf).