Thank you to our Silver Sponsors:
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsors:
Ability Building Center
Accessible Space, Inc.
Accurate Home Care, LLC
Beyond Barriers Minneapolis, LLC
Epilepsy Advocacy & Employment Group Inc
Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota
Essentia Health Care/Miller Dwan Rehabilitation
Handi Medical Center
Mary T Inc
TBI Residential and Community Services
Vinland National Center
Sponsorships are available for our upcoming 32nd Annual Conference. Call Jarett at 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442, or click here to e-mail.
2277 Highway 36 W, Ste 200, Roseville, MN 55113
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
2017 Annual Conference
The 2017 Annual Conference for Professionals in Brain Injury will be held on April 20 and 21, 2017 at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.
- Keynote Speakers
- Harvey E. Jacobs, PhD, CLCP and Uzma Samadani, MD, PhD, will be presenting our keynote presentations on Thursday and Friday mornings. A plenary on Unmasking Brain Injury and a plenary with Briana Scurry will held in the afternoon.
- Thursday Schedule
- Full schedule for Thursday, detailing all breakout sessions.
- Friday Schedule
- Full schedule for Friday, detailing all breakout sessions.
- Online Registration
- Online Registration for the 2017 Annual Conference. You may also call our office at 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442 or fax your registration form to us.
- Additional Information and Directions
- Information for your comfort at the Earle Brown Heritage Center, parking information, and directions are available here.
- Click here for the full Registration Brochure (pdf).