2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance offers access to a wide variety of information through its online article library and video library. If you would like more information than what's available below, please call us at 800-669-6442.
To use our online article library, choose an article from the following list. All articles are pdf documents and will open in a new window.
- Assessments and Evaluations
Assessment - What does it really mean for your child?
- Identify needs, strengths and difficulties
Driving after brain injury
- Answers questions about driving after brain injury
Getting Better After Traumatic Brain Injury or Concussion
- Tips for healing from the Minnesota Department of Health and the Brain Injury Association of Minnesota
- Testing process which identifies strengths and difficulties
Social Security Information
- Brief description of SSI, SSDI
- What is it? How do I qualify?
Traumatic Brain Injury in Children: The Silent Epidemic
- General information about brain injury, common problems for children, how TBI differs from other disabilities
When the Very Young Child is Injured
- Special considerations when the child with brain injury is very young