2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Brain Injury Association offers access to a wide variety of information through its online article library and video library. If you would like more information than what's available below, please call us at 800-669-6442.
To use our online article library, choose an article from the following list. All articles are pdf documents and will open in a new window.
- Emotional and Behavioral Aspects
Coping with Post-TBI Emotional Distress (TBI Consumer Report #4)
- Research project results
Grieving the Loss: Special Considerations After Brain Injury
- Stages of grief are described
Helping the Healing Brain
- When a loved one suffers a brain injury, we often don't know where to begin
Ten Suggestions for Controlling Anger
- Help on controlling anger issues
- Tips for Families Dealing with Anger
- Positive suggestions for families to try
Understanding Challenging Behavior of Children with TBI
- Causes, functional behavior assessments