2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Brain Injury Association offers access to a wide variety of information through its online article library and video library. If you would like more information than what's available below, please call us at 800-669-6442.
To use our online article library, choose an article from the following list. All articles are pdf documents and will open in a new window.
- Personal account of life with brain injury
Peer Mentoring (TBI Consumer Reports #7)
- Individuals with experience in brain injury help others adjust
Reasonable Accommodations under ADA
- Making a facility accessible, job restructuring, shorter work day, etc.
Safety Tips for Farming with a TBI
- Tips to help prevent another injury
Strategies for Returning to Work
- Helpful suggestions for returning to work
The Benefits of Volunteering
- How volunteering can help your quality of life
Working Effectively with Persons Who Have Sustained Brain Injury
- Discusses workplace accommodations