2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Brain Injury Association offers access to a wide variety of information through its online article library and video library. If you would like more information than what's available below, please call us at 800-669-6442.
To use our online article library, choose an article from the following list. All articles are pdf documents and will open in a new window.
- Learning about Brain Injury
Basic information about brain injury
- Types of injuries; possible change for individuals
Coping with Fatigue
- Describes differences between fatigue and tiredness
Educational Implications of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in Children and Adolescents
- Education and Children with Brain Injury
Getting Better After Traumatic Brain Injury or Concussion
- Tips for healing from the Minnesota Department of Health and the Brain Injury Association of Minnesota
Health Care Directives
- What all rural residents should know
Mild Brain Injury
- Concussion, post-concussive syndrome
Who Gets Brain Tumors and Why?
- Fact sheet about brain tumors