2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Brain Injury Association offers access to a wide variety of information through its online article library and video library. If you would like more information than what's available below, please call us at 800-669-6442.
To use our online article library, choose an article from the following list. All articles are pdf documents and will open in a new window.
Basic memory tips
- Ten simple tips to aid memory
Chemical use after brain injury
- Individuals who used chemicals in the past are likely to return to using following a brain injury
Ideas for Building a Memory Book
- Simple steps outlined for creating a memory book
Memory as a Strength
- Describes types of memory, focus on strengths
- Practical suggestions to help with schedule, communication, environment