34 13th Avenue NE, Suite B001 Minneapolis, MN 55413
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Brain Injury Association offers access to a wide variety of information through its online article library and video library. If you would like more information than what's available below, please call us at 800-669-6442.
To use our online article library, choose an article from the following list. All articles are pdf documents and will open in a new window.
- Pediaric Injuries
Assessment - What does it really mean for your child?
- Identify needs, strengths and difficulties
Children with Brain Injury: Services and Resources
- Explains types of assistance and how to access services
Concussion in Children: Signs and Symptoms of a Brain Injury
- Important symptoms to watch for
Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Quick facts about SBS and its prevention
Siblings and Brain Injury
- Brain injury affects entire family
Teaching Social Skills to Children with Brain Injury
- Description of social skills and how to help
Traumatic Brain Injury in Children: The Silent Epidemic
- General information about brain injury, common problems for children, how TBI differs from other disabilities
Understanding Challenging Behavior of Children with TBI
- Causes, functional behavior assessments
When the Very Young Child is Injured
- Special considerations when the child with brain injury is very young
Youth and Friendships after TBI
- Suggestions for family and school staff to assist with friendships