2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2013 Consumer and Family Conference
Consumer and Family Conference 2013
Journey to Wellness: Body. Balance. Being.
Saturday, November 9, 2013
1 to 4 p.m.
North Como Presbyterian Church
965 Larpenteur Ave W, Roseville, Minnesota
This free conference is an opportunity for individuals with brain injury, family members and loved ones to participate in workshops and sessions that focus on innovations in the world of brain injury care, therapy and rehabilitation.
There is no cost to attend this conference. To register, please call 612-378-2742 or 1-800-669-6442 by Friday, November 1. Any requests for reasonable accommodations must be received by Friday, October 25.
This conference is possible in part to our Event Sponsor, Hennepin County Medical Center.
- 12:30 - 1:00 p.m. – Attendee Registration, time with vendors
- 1:00 - 1:30 p.m. – Public Policy Updates - Jeff Nachbar, Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
- 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. – Talking About Your TBI: What Your Friends, Family, Teachers and Employers Need to Know - Allison Carolan, Speech Language Pathologist, HCMC
- 2:15 - 2:30 p.m. – Questions for Speakers
- 2:30 - 2:45 p.m. – Break - Time with Vendors
- 2:45 - 3:30 p.m. – Bitter or Better: A Veteran's Choice After Brain Injury - Marcus Kuboy, Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
- 3:30 - 3:45 p.m. – Questions for Speakers
- 3:45 - 4:00 p.m. – Break - Time with Vendors