2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2013 Consumer and Family Conference
Consumer and Family Conference 2014
Journey to Wellness: Body. Balance. Being.
Saturday, May 31 and Saturday, November 8, 2014
1 to 4 p.m.
North Como Presbyterian Church
965 Larpenteur Ave W, Roseville, Minnesota
This free conference is an opportunity for individuals with brain injury, family members and loved ones to participate in workshops and sessions that focus on innovations in the world of brain injury care, therapy and rehabilitation.
There is no cost to attend this conference. To register, please call 612-378-2742 or 1-800-669-6442. Any requests for reasonable accommodations must be received by May 12.
- 12:30 - 1:00 p.m. – Attendee Registration, time with vendors
- 1:00 - 1:30 p.m. – Public Policy Updates - Jeff Nachbar, Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
- 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. – Toolbox for Relationships After Brain Injury, Cheryl and Bill Barr
- 2:15 - 2:30 p.m. – Questions for Speakers
- 2:30 - 2:45 p.m. – Break - Time with Vendors
- 2:45 - 3:30 p.m. – Adaptation, Exhilaration, Success!, Angela Hunt, Library Adults Services Team Leader at Carver County Public Library and both stroke and traumatic brain injury survivor.
- 3:30 - 3:45 p.m. – Questions for Speakers
- 3:45 - 4:00 p.m. – Break - Time with Vendors